Higher education institutions in Finland offer a range of scholarship options for international students and non-EU/EEA students who are required to pay tuition fees.
This post is to inform you about the latest scholarship which is the University of Oulu International Scholarship 2023 in Finland. The scholarship is designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study in a leading European country (Finland).
Details of University of Oulu International Scholarships in Finland 2023
- Host Country: Finland
- University: University of Oulu
- Degree Programmes: Bachelors and Masters
- Scholarship Duration: 5 years for Bachelor program and 2 years for Masters
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Open
- Application Deadline: 4 January 2023
- Types of University of Oulu Scholarships:
Tuition Fee Scholarship
About the University of Oulu
The University of Oulu, also known as Oulun yliopisto in Finnish, is one of the largest universities in Finland located in the city of Oulu. The University of Oulu was established on July 8, 1958.
The University of Oulu has approximately 13,000 students and 2,900 staff with approximately 21 international master’s programs. The University of Oulu International Scholarship in Finland will cover your tuition fees, the rest of the expenses will be covered by you.
Benefit of University of Oulu International Scholarship
Current fees for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants at the University of Oulu are 10,000$ to 15,000$. However, the scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of outstanding international applicants
Upon completion of your degree, the Finnish government will allow you to stay in Finland for 2 years.
How to Apply for University of Oulu International Scholarship 2023 in Finland?
To apply for the University of Oulu International Scholarship, please visit the official link below: https://www.oulu.fi/en/apply/university-oulu
Eligibility Criteria for University of Oulu International Scholarships
To be considered for the University of Oulu International Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school degree with good grades
- Masters scholarship applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with good academic scores.
- Applicants are not required to provide IELTS and TOEFL, English Language Proficiency Certificate.
- All required documents must be submitted before the deadline.
- Applicants fluent in English are eligible to apply
Last date of sending application
4 January 2023.