Smart TV, also known as connected TV (CTV) and is a traditional TV with integrated Internet and interactive Web 2.0 features, gives users access to streaming services from various platforms.
Smart TV is an operating system that enables users to access streaming services without using any external devices. Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming platforms.
Things to Consider Before Getting a Smart TV
There are a few decisions you need to think about and consider before getting a smart TV. The following factors should be considered:
- Cost: Knowing the price of the smart TV you want to get is like getting a TV according to your budget. If you are getting a TV with high quality and features, you should budget a high amount of money.
- Size: The size of the TV should be determined according to the size of the room. Smart TVs come in different sizes and TV sizes are measured in inches. Common sizes are 42 inches, 50 inches, 55 inches, 65 inches and 75 inches.
- HDR: It stands for high dynamic range and there are different formats of HDR like HDR10, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma).
- Refresh Rate: Refresh rate refers to how many times per second the image resets. The higher the image refresh, the sharper the image and the smaller the motion blur. Smart TV displays offer 60Hz or 120Hz refresh rates.
- Integration: One of the hallmarks of a smart TV is its ability to integrate with other smart devices in your home and use voice commands. You should try to consider how the smart TV can integrate with other smart devices in your home.
- Apps: When you get your desired smart TV you will be able to identify and know what kind of apps you will benefit from, so the question is how many apps the smart TV will offer. With Smart TV, you can enjoy great streaming apps like Amazon, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime which are widely used.
- Brand: You should know the brand you want. Which brand can you afford and suit your taste?
Smart TVs of different brands
There are different brands of Smart TVs and you would prefer to know the right choice from the right brand to get the right choice of Smart TV. And here are some brands you’ll love to check out:
- Samsung TV.
- LG TV.
- Sony TV.
- Hisense TV.
- TCL TV.
- Vizio TV.
- Panasonic TV.
Best TV brand choice
If you are confused about which TV you want to get, here are some suggestions we have for you:
- Samsung Q60T QLED TV 43”. YouTube, Netflix, HBO NOW, Hulu, Disney +, ESPN, Apple TV+, ShowMax, MLB TV, Spotify, CBS, VUDU, Vimeo, Plex, Google Play Movies & TV, Samsung TV Plus, including streaming services from full web browsers and Many other streaming platforms. $658.61 at Amazon
- Samsung Q800T 8K QLED 65-inch. Features Real 8K resolution, Direct Full Array 24X and Quantum Processor 8K. $3,199 on Amazon.
- LG 48 C1. This TV has special features like Gen 4 AI 4K Processor, AI Picture Pro, OLED Motion Pro, Bluetooth Surround Ready, HDR10, Dolby Vision IQ, Magic Explorer, Next Peaks, Filmmaker Mode, Game Optimizer and many more great features. $1,499 at Amazon
- Hisense H8G Quantum series. Not only having special features, you can enjoy great streaming services Special features like Game Mode, 4K ULED, Alexa built-in, Google Assistant, Voice Remote, Double Vision and many more features. You can enjoy streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Instant Video, and YouTube. $445.95 at Amazon.
- TCL 4K TCL Roku TV 43”. You can enjoy streaming services directly from Roku TV and its special feature is the way the TV is flat. $249 on Amazon.
- TCL 6-Series 65R635 (2020). Having exclusive features and streaming services from different platforms. You can enjoy streaming services from Netflix, Skype, Hulu, Youtube, Spotify and amazon instant video Special features like wide color powered by QLED technology, HR Pro Pack, Double Vision, Auto Game Mode and many more great features. $948 on Amazon
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED 55”. A supported internet streaming service from Netflix and features Double Vision compatibility, Acoustic Surface Audio+ and work with Amazon Alexa. You will love the built-in Google Assistant and many other features. $1,399 on Amazon.
- TCL 55R617. Special features and supported internet services. Internet services like Netflix and Amazon Instant Video and special features in flat form. $639.99 at Amazon.
How to choose a budget TV
Even if you have to get a budget TV, you should also go for good quality to enjoy the TV you buy. So to choose a low budget TV, here are some things you should keep in mind:
- 4K and HDR: Looking for a high dynamic rate is something you should try to look for. You can get a TV with this resolution in low budget and it is the best decision. You should know that these 4K resolution TVs offer low brightness and no local dimming.
- Operating system (OS) and available apps: If you don’t want a high-budget TV, you can connect a streaming stick or box to your TV to access streaming services.
Low budget smart TV
- TCL RP620K Roku TV.
- Samsung The Frame (2021).
- Xiaomi F2 Fire TV.
- Toshiba UK 31 .
- TCL C715K.
- Toshiba WK3C.
- Hisense U7QF.
- Hisense A4 40 inch.
- Sony X80K 75 inch.
- LG Nano75 55 inch.
- Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 43 inch. And many other choices.
Are LEDs better than smart TVs?
No, Smart TV is better than LED. With smart TV, you get a better user experience but it is more expensive than normal TV. A 42-inch regular TV costs what you’d pay to get a 32-inch smart TV
What are the best 5 smart TVs?
- Samsung S95B OLED. Best for streaming.
- Samsung QN90B QLED. The best upper mid-range smart TVs.
- Hisense U8H. The best mid-range smart TVs.
- Hisense U6H. Best budget smart TVs.
- Insignia F50 QLED. Best Cheap Smart TVs.
What is the best TV brand?
We can suggest the best TVs for you to consider as follows: Samsung, Sony, LG, Vizio and TLC.
Is Sony better than Samsung?
Both brands are a good choice. But Samsung has better picture quality than that Sony TV and if you are a gamer Samsung gives you better gaming experience than that Sony. But as I said the right choice of both depends only on the usage.
Which is better, Android TV or Samsung Smart TV?
Well, Android TV is more advanced than Smart TV. On Android TV, you will get more apps, different games and really good and productive apps than Smart TV.