This internship will help you decide which career is right for you. During the internship, you will have daily involvement in real projects selected to match your interests and abilities.
Shell Accessed Internship Program 2023
Successful interns will join a project team and work with Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. Interns are expected to gain a better understanding of Shell’s business, needs and rewards through perspectives gained from employees.
In addition, supervisors and mentors will be assigned to directly support the interns and will be evaluated regularly throughout the internship to ensure they are getting the most out of the experience.
Details about Shell Assessed Internship 2023
- Program Type: Internship
- Company: Shell Nigeria plc.
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Last Date: Not specified
About Shell Nigeria
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is a renowned oil and gas company established in 1936 with headquarters in Rivers State, Nigeria.
Oil and gas companies have been responsible for some significant oil spills in the Niger Delta, and both Nigerian and European courts have held them responsible for environmental destruction. There was a major incident at one of Shell’s oil extraction facilities located in Ejama-Ibubu community.
Shell Petroleum Development Company, also known as SPDC, is a pioneer and leader in the petroleum industry in Nigeria, with huge investment in its employees, which is reflected in the company’s industry-leading development programme.
Benefits of Shell Assessed Internship 2023
Interns successfully selected for the assessed internship may be offered an employment opportunity in a full-time role with Shell Nigeria plc.
How to Apply for Shell Accessed Internship Program 2023 for Young Nigerian Graduates
The application process for Shell Internship should not take more than 5-10 minutes. Use the steps below to apply for the Accessed Internship Program:
- Use the search bar on the application page to find an internship in your location
- After that you complete your application online. It is important to note that you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the program is.
- For more details, visit the Shell website: https://www.shell.com.ng/careers/students-and-graduates/assessed-internships.html
Eligibility Criteria for Shell Assessed Internship
To be considered for a Shell Access internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate from a recognized higher institution
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to analyze
- Also evaluate decision making and develop effective solutions and
- Applicant’s drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence
- During the assessed internship, interns will have a formal mid-term review with the assigned mentor and supervisor. This will lead to a final review where a competency based interview will take place.
- Interns are required to prepare a final presentation about their various projects.
Last date of sending application