This ecosystem aims to enable youth to develop their business ideas and become successful entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and market access.
Orange Corner Incubation Program 2023
The Orange Corner Incubation Program offers a 6-month incubation program to young Nigerian entrepreneurs. Orange Corners also bridges the gap between innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector, providing great benefits for all stakeholders involved.
Details about Orange Corner Incubation Program 2023
- Program Type: Entrepreneurship
- Organization: Orange Corners
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Male and Female
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: January 25, 2022
About Orange Corner
An initiative of the State of the Netherlands, Orange Corner is managed by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency at the request of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The organization works closely with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and local partners in each program country.
Benefits of Orange Corner Incubation Program 2023
The Orange Corner Incubation Program is organized to deliver in person and virtually as the epidemic develops. In addition to providing the basic entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business, the program will:
- Provide the strong network and support needed for sustainable business growth.
- Providing enterprise management training
- Offer business incubation and advisory services
- Funding for prototype development and testing
How to Apply for Orange Corner Incubation Program 2023
- Before applying, make sure you meet the following criteria for the Orange Corner Incubation Program
- To apply visit Orange Corner: soar.fatefoundation.org
- For more details about the incubation program, visit the Orange Corner website found below: http://www.orangecorners.com/country/nigeria/
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Corner Incubation Program 2023 Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the Orange Corner Incubation Program, interested applicants meet the following criteria:
- All candidates must be aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- All applicants must meet the age requirement of 18 to 35 years to be eligible for the Orange Corner Incubation Program.
- Should have a valid innovative business idea, not older than <2 years
- The ideal entrepreneur must have his product or service respond to local challenges in Nigeria
- Have products or services related to the Sustainable Development Goals
Selection Criteria for Orange Corner Incubation Programme
Acceptable entrepreneurs will be selected based on the following criteria;
- social influence
- Market transparency
- Business concept sustainability and scalability
- Entrepreneurial/team skills
Last date of sending application
January 25, 2022
Orange Corner Incubation Program FAQ
How can I apply?
Application dates for Orange Corners Incubation Program 2033 are from December 5, 2022 to January 25, 2023.
When will I know if I am selected?
You will know your selection after the review process which will require interview and successful applicants will be contacted by email.
When does the incubation program begin?
The Orange Corner incubation program begins in February 2023
What does it cost to participate?
You do not have to pay a participation fee for the program, as the program is funded by the private partners of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Orange Corner.