If you are interested in getting more information about this scholarship, you should read this article. It contains eligibility criteria, how you can apply for it and much more
ICCR Scholarship Application Link
Indian Council for Cultural Relations conducts several scholarship programs every year. This scholarship is offered to students to study undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses. It covers everything from tuition fees to living expenses and even includes stipends. Therefore, scholarship recipients do not have to pay for those expenses.
About ICCR Scholarship
To promote international exchange, ICCR offers scholarship programs for international students. Annually, ICCR awards more than 3000 scholarships under 21 different schemes to foreign nationals in about 190 countries. The courses offered under this scholarship award are for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD level.
ICCR helps foreign students to study in various Central/State Universities, Institutes, NITs, Agricultural Institutes and many more. Under this scholarship scheme, students can study a wide range of courses. It includes professional courses like engineering, pharmacy, accountancy and many more. and culture-related such as Indian dance, music, sculpture, painting, and more.
ICCR Scholarship Benefits
This scholarship award has various benefits for all eligible participants. Scholarship benefits included
- Tuition costs. It will be paid directly to the Universities/Institutes (excluding refundable fees).
- Living Allowance.
- Hostel Fee/House Rent Allowance.
- Annual Contingency Allowance and Thesis Charges.
These are the benefits of ICCR Scholarship.
Documents Required to Apply for ICCR Scholarship
There are some documents you need to apply for this scholarship program. Documents required to apply for ICCR Scholarship are:
- Copies of educational documents, qualifications and certificates.
- Birth certificate.
- A recent passport photograph of the applicant.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Equivalency Certificate. (If prescribed by the concerned University/Institute in the provisional confirmation letter of the applicant).
- Valid medical policy certificate.
- Research proposal for M-Phil or PhD applicants.
- Self-attested affidavit confirming that you have not been sponsored by any ICCR scholarship before.
Some of the documents you need to apply for the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Scholarship
Before you apply for this scholarship, you need to fulfill certain requirements. Eligibility criteria for ICCR scholarship are:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 30.
- Applicants should be fluent in English and have good comprehension skills.
These are the eligibility criteria to apply for ICCR Scholarship. However, each university has its own eligibility requirements based on the course you are applying for. So, contact the university you are applying for admission.
How to Apply for ICCR Scholarship
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above, you can apply for the scholarship. However, to achieve this, you need to follow the steps below
- Visit the official ICCR website iccr.gov.in/.
- Locate the “Contact” button at the top of the page and click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the “Contact Us” option.
- Use the contact number or email address on the displayed page to contact ICCR Customer Service.
When you contact ICCR using their customer service contact, you will be able to get a guide on how to apply for the scholarship. And when will the scholarship application be released.
Which university is best for ICCR scholarship?
Here are some of the best universities you should apply to study under ICCR Scholarship
- Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Central University of Rajasthan.
- Manipur University.
- Aligarh Muslim University.
- Goa University.
- Nalanda University Bihar.
- Harisingh Gaur University.
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.
What does ICCR mean?
ICCR stands for Indian Council for Cultural Relations. It is an organization of Government of India. This organization is organized to strengthen cultural ties and promote mutual understanding with other countries and people.
Is the ICCR scholarship worth it?
This scholarship award covers almost everything you need to complete your education. If you are under this scholarship, you don’t have to pay tuition fees and other school-related expenses. Additionally, you will also receive a monthly stipend to cover other daily expenses.
Is the ICCR scholarship fully funded?
Yes, it is. Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship is fully funded. And it is offered with a monthly stipend to international students who want to pursue Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in India.
What does the ICCR scholarship cover?
ICCR scholarship covers health insurance, tuition fee, flight fee and living allowance, hostel fee/house rent allowance.
Is Passport Compulsory for ICCR Scholarship?
Yes, it is. All applicants must have attested copies of their passports showing their photograph, name, contact details, date of issue, expiry and place of issue. And this passport should be valid throughout the duration of the course they have applied for.
Check it out: