So, if you have had a Facebook account for a long time, you should know that Facebook allows you to share moments of your life through posts, photos, videos and more! Perhaps, you want to work towards cleaning up your profile.
However, deleting these posts one by one can seem like a consuming and tedious process. With this, Facebook has made it possible for you and everyone else to delete these posts in bulk So, if you are part of those who feel that there are posts that should leave your timeline, then you should know how to delete all Facebook posts in bulk.
How to Delete All Facebook Posts in Bulk
We can say that there are some posts that should leave your timeline! You must clean something up. There may be some posts that are not relevant. Perhaps, you’ve just realized that post shouldn’t be there.
What else? You may also need to get rid of your old social life. Well, there are many people who want to keep a record of it while others do not. And if you want to, it’s absolutely possible for you to do so.
As much as Facebook would hate to see you take your content off the site, they also make it possible for you to delete content you don’t want. What is the good news about this? You don’t have to delete these posts one by one. This is why you need to know how to delete all Facebook posts in bulk.
Delete all Facebook posts from mobile
You can delete these posts through the web version or mobile app; whatever you want Here, you can delete up to 50 posts at a time. In this part, you will know how to delete all Facebook posts in bulk using the app on your mobile phone.
- On your mobile phone, open the Facebook app.
- In the app, log in to the account you want to delete the post from.
- Below the status update box, tap “Manage Posts”.
- Next, tap “Filter” to select from the options in that category. It helps to find posts quickly.
- To select up to 50 posts, tap the “circular checkbox” on the top left of the post.
- Tap on the trash icon and tap on “Delete”.
These steps will help you remove posts you don’t want on your timeline
Delete Facebook posts in bulk
You can delete this account through the web version of this social platform. Let’s check the steps below.
- In your web browser, go to the web facebook.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Just below the status update box, tap “Manage Posts”.
- Click on “Filter” located on the left side of the page.
- To select posts to delete, tap the “square checkbox” in the top right corner of the post
- What to do next? Click on “Delete Post” and done!
How it works.
Can I delete old Facebook posts?
Well, just like we mentioned, if you want to delete multiple posts at once, you need to click on the “Archive or Trash” button at the top right of the page. Once this is done, all posts will be deleted.
Can I bulk delete Facebook posts?
Facebook allows you to delete posts in bulk using the Facebook website or iPhone, iPad and Android apps. However, to delete in bulk, you need to log in to your profile page and click on the Manage Posts button. Once this is done, you will select the post you want to delete and click on the delete option.
How do I clear my timeline on Facebook?
To accomplish this, you need to click on the three-dots at the top right of the page and then, tap on the “Delete” option. Note, you can decide to hide the post using hide post option.
Check it out: