The platform’s ever-changing algorithm Makes it quite difficult to organically connect with fans. But with micro-targeting features that allow you to reach your target audience, connecting with fans is faster and easier. Among others, using Facebook Advertising (How to advertise on Facebook 2023) can deliver your products or messages directly to the audience you want them to reach.
How to Advertise on Facebook in 2023
Advertising on Facebook makes it possible for the audience or your message to be placed there The goal you want to reach. The platform is popular and has billions of users, and advertising on Facebook is the best way.
There are different types of people of different status on the platform, to reach those people you just need to craft your message and send it to them.
Advertise with Facebook
Facebook ads are the most popular form of online advertising. But despite how famous the platform is, it is still expanding its offerings for users. Now on the platform, there are;
- Facebook Marketplace; A place where you will engage in peer to peer selling for free.
- Facebook Shop; With Shop, your fans can shop on your page.
- Facebook Dynamic Retargeting Ads; A place where you can target visitors to your site with items they’ve viewed
- Instagram Shopping: This is where your followers can shop for items tagged in your posts.
- Shopping in Instagram Stories; It’s like Instagram shopping, but instead of stories.
System changes make it better to reach your customers or fans on the platform. To use Instagram Shopping, shopping on Instagram Stories, and dynamic retargeting, you must use Facebook Shop.
How to get started with advertising on Facebook
Creating Facebook ads is easy, free and fast But before creating the adYou need to set your budget straight, goals and experience.
Also, before starting, you need to consider the type of advertising you want to use. So let’s take a look at some of the types of ads you can use on the platform to create your ads (How to advertise on Facebook 2020).
Types of Facebook Ads
Facebook ads There are different types And they are listed below:
- Image Ads: These are the easiest to use when starting Facebook ads. In fact, you can create one with a single click on “Boost an existing post” from your page.
- Video Ads: These ads can also appear in news feeds and stories. They show your team or product in action.
- Video poll ads: Facebook video poll ads are a mobile-only ad. It’s actually new, but it sure raises brand awareness better than most ad formats.
- Slideshow Ads: Offers an easy way to create short videos from collections of text, photos or even video clips like this
- Carousel Ads: With a carousel, you use 10 video clips or images to showcase the product or service you’re advertising.
- Dynamic Ads: Dynamic ads allow you to promote targeted products to an audience that is more likely to be interested.
- Collection ads: Like video poll ads, they are only for mobile devices. This allows you to display five of your products that visitors can click on (How to Advertise on Facebook 2020).
There are many other ads you can use on the platform to create your ads. Now with that out of the way, let’s see how you can create ads (How to Advertise on Facebook 2020).
How to Advertise on Facebook
Follow the guide below to start creating your ads on Facebook (How to Advertise on Facebook 2020);
- Set up your business account or ad manager account.
- Determine the type of ad you want to run.
- Set a name for the ad.
- Determine the customer or audience you want to target.
- Select the format you want to use.
- Choose your targeting, word by word, where you want the ad to reach.
- Determine your budget and create a schedule.
- You design the ad creatively.
- Publish the ad.
Then track and measure results using the Facebook pixel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Facebook charge monthly for advertising?
Facebook has two main payment settings for ads. You will be automatically charged whenever you spend a certain amount. It is also known as payment threshold. In addition, you will be charged again on your monthly bill date for any remaining costs.
Can I run Facebook ads myself?
Yes, it is possible for you to run Fb ads yourself. It depends on your experience and willingness to learn
What are some ways to advertise for free?
You can use Facebook to advertise for free. Also, you can use platforms like Craigslist, Locanto, OLX, Yelp, Oodle etc. to advertise for free.
How do I start advertising on Facebook?
To start running Facebook ads, you’ll need to create an ad account, choose your objective, and then set your campaign budget. Also, customize your target audience and create your ad to place your order.
Is Facebook advertising difficult to learn?
Learning Facebook advertising is not difficult at all. When you’re learning Facebook marketing you need to get the most up-to-date information and use the right strategies to get the most out of running Facebook ads.