With Get Streaming TV, you can watch videos from Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney Plus and many other popular video-streaming services. Additionally, you don’t have to view them on a small screen like your phone or laptop.
If your TV has a built-in Chromecast or you have an external casting device, you can cast programs from other movie-streaming platforms to your television screen. Sounds interesting right? Well, read on for more information.
Getstreaming is compatible with many devices. This includes all Android devices, iPads and iPhones It is also compatible with desktop and laptop. This device lets you find tons of free and premium content from over a thousand apps on the Google Play Store
How Getstreaming Works
As mentioned earlier, with this device, you can cast your favorite shows, movies and news from popular streaming services to your TV. All you need to watch movies on your TV screen using the GetStreaming service device is the unique enter code for your device.
When you enter this code from your television to your mobile device, you can connect both devices This will enable you to watch your favorite programs from other platforms on your television screen. And interestingly, you can easily find this code in the settings of most apps on your TV.
How to Cast to Your TV Using the Getstreaming App
Casting to your phone using the Getstreaming web client or app is easy and only takes a few minutes. However, you need to download the app on your mobile phone first. Then, you can follow the steps below to achieve it
- First, turn on your TV.
- Go to channel guide.
- Then, from the list of available channels, select “Google Chromecast”.
- Then, press the “Input” button on your remote.
- Next, change “Input” to HDMI using your remote control.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and connect your television to a wireless network such as a Wi-Fi network
- “Enter code” will appear on your television screen. Input the code from your TV into the GetStreaming TV app on your mobile device.
- Finally, tap the “Cast” button to connect your TV to your mobile device
Then, you can start casting movies, shows and news from various services like Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime. Using the above steps, you can cast your phone to this device service and you can watch your favorite television programs anytime.
Be sure before casting
Before casting to your GetStreaming TV there are a few things to make sure
- Make sure your TV supports Chromecast or has a built-in casting service
- Your mobile phone, laptop, computer, or any other device you’re using to cast should be linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Make sure your smartphone has the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app By using Google Play Store or Apple Play Store, you can tell if you have the latest version
- Also, make sure you get the right internet speed for streaming.
- Connect your Chromecast to the correct HDMI port on your TV screen
What does Getstreaming offer you?
This service allows device users to watch videos from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and the likes using the Getstreaming.tv Enter Code.
Can I use my mobile phone while streaming?
Yes, you can. After you connect your mobile phone to GetStreaming TV, you can still use your smartphone for other activities
What is the GetStreaming enter code?
This code allows users to connect their television to their mobile device to stream movies. With this code, you can stream movies on YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and other video streaming services using a Wi-Fi connection.
Do you have to pay to use Chromecast?
Once you purchase the Chromecast device, you don’t have to pay monthly fees for it. However, apps like Netflix are not free. So, you need to pay monthly or yearly subscription fee for this.
Why is casting not working?
Multiple factors cause difficulty in casting your device to your TV. It includes
- Your phone, laptop, Chromecast and TV are not connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- When your mobile device does not have a current version of the Chromecast-enabled app.
- Your Chromecast is not properly connected to the HDMI port on your TV screen
- It can also be caused by weak Wi-Fi or router signal.
- Also, you probably entered the wrong unique code on your mobile phone from your TV screen
What are some alternatives to Getstreaming TV?
Some options on this service device allow you to stream video from movie-streaming platforms
- Hulu Live TV.
- Sling TV.
- Fubo TV.
- the peacock
- Pluto TV.
Check it out: