The start of a new year can be a very moving experience. It is a time when we gratefully reflect on the past and set our hopes and intentions for the days ahead.
Happy New Year 2023
A new year offers the possibility to strengthen our interest in our goals and dreams. With so much pressure right now, it can be difficult to come up with the right words to express New Year wishes to friends, family and cherished colleagues.
But we are here to help you write a meaningful note with famous quotes for this New Year wishes, thought starters and anyone looking for inspiration.
New Year wishes for partner
- Every year with you is the best yet, cheers to many more.
- Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2023.
- I am so proud of all your accomplishments this year and I can’t wait to see what you do next.
- Whatever the new year holds, we’ll be together. Happy New Year to the love of my life.
- The best thing I did this year was falling in love with you. Cheers to making more memories together in 2023.
Happy New Year friends
- The first page of a blank book on New Year’s Day: write an extraordinary story!
- Let all your wildest dreams come true in 2023. You got it!
- New year, new beginning. May all your dreams come true in 2023!
- Cheers to a new year, new beginnings, and the same friends!
- Our friendship is like wine, and this is a new year that gets better with age. Thank you for being you and cheers to what’s coming our way.
New Year wishes for your boss or colleagues
- Cheers to more shared success in the new year!
- Wishing you and yours some well-deserved downtime and a very happy new year ahead.
- Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity in 2023!
- Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year!
- Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and abundant 2023!
Famous quotes to use as New Year wishes
- In our perfect way. We are beautiful in ways. As we are human. We are here. Happy New Year. Let us do it.
- Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make New Year’s prayers, not resolutions. I pray for courage.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- It’s a new year. A new detour. And things will change.
- “Last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And another voice is waiting for next year’s words.
Check it out: